Discover FCS for
E-Discovery services and more
Forensics Consulting Solutions, LLC (FCS) is a service-oriented E-Discovery consulting firm that was founded in 2001. Our team will provide strategic technical consulting so you are successful with all of your E-discovery challenges. We can help you to identify and customize the right processes, workflows, technologies and methodologies that you face on your typical E-discovery needs. Our experience also means FCS can be your trusted advisor and work with you to craft your approach and desired outcome when you are faced with a high stakes E-discovery challenge.
The expertise and experience of the FCS team is where our clients receive their true value.
When you are looking for an E-discovery team who can:
- Reduce your E-Discovery expenses & help you to manage and meet your budget demands without compromising quality.
- Provide Consistent, Defensible Methodologies throughout the discovery process.
- Ensure the best possible alternatives to tools and methodologies for your varying type of needs.
- Provide expert consulting and project planning from records management through production.
Turn to the team at FCS
Clients of FCS Can Expect the following Benefits:
- Understanding of Up-Front Budgeting and Goals Established & Met
- Extensive Reporting for Litigation Case Intelligence (LGI)
- Consistency of Processes & Outcomes
- Faster Project Start-up
- Creation of Customized Tools or Resources by our Development Team
A Focus on Cost Containment
The exponential increase in the amount of data generated and stored by organizations today has made electronic discovery a significant cost of any litigation, DOJ or M&A review process. We work in concert with our clients to provide access to the best processes and most cost effective technology possible to achieve a successful outcome while containing costs.
One example of our commitment to cost containment is FCS DRIVESM (Defensible, Reduction, In Volume of ESI). FCS DRIVESM is not simply a sterile statistical exercise, void of the all important human element of review. The methodology does not rely on simply key terms. Rather, FCS DRIVE SM is a multifaceted methodology ultimately supported by actual review, without reviewing everything. Learn more about FCS DRIVESM .
The Seeking the Best Solution
Mastering and integrating leading edge technology and best practices are key elements in our success. In addition, we understand that each engagement is unique and as such has an optimal solution. Our commitment is not to a specific technology or process but to providing our clients with the very best solution to whatever challenge they face.
To Discover more about FCS, contact us today.
*All trademarks are the property of their respective owners